Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 CHF / UGX
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,297 (8,561,121 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)