Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04468 CHF / CZK
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 61% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,832 (85,766 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (42 minutes ago)