Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01398 CHF / INR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,042 (₨289,252) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)