Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,952 (15,524,192 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)