Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CHF / IQD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,959 (15,679,760 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 12,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)