Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,812 (912,714 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 11,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)