Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01418 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 12,939 (912,288 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 11,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)