Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01480 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, you would need at least CHF 17,932 (1,211,573 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CHF 15,000 in Zurich.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)