Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,295 (﷼ 96,808,929) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (41 minutes ago)