Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 CHF / KZT
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 81% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,866 (633,120 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)