Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CHF / XOF
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,489 (3,004,531 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)