Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03264 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,663 (173,496 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (21 minutes ago)