Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03220 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 62% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,753 (116,529 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)