Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03181 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 63% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,014 (189,061 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)