Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03232 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,270 (132,105 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)