Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,090 (221,858 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)