Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03295 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 52% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,847 (147,076 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (41 minutes ago)