Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24036 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,947 (RM20,579) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)