Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22633 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,665 (RM29,447) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)