Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CHF / KHR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,574 (35,560,790 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)