Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 CHF / KHR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 12,403 (51,207,593 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)