Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 CHF / CAD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,391 (C$6,950) in Kamloops.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)