Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03664 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,102 (193,802₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 2 hours ago)