Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03743 CHF / UAH
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,950 (212,408₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)