Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,048 (€3,566) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)