Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43854 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,125 (11,687 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)