Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33922 CHF / TND
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,954 (8,709 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)