Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15374 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,920 (元45,013) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)