Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15466 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,455 (元41,736) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)