Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27343 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,771 (17,448TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)