Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18459 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 75% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,273 (12,312TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)