Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26545 CHF / TRY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,492 (24,458TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)