Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,320 (¥936,741) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)