Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.998 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,423 ($5,433) in Kadoma.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)