Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09738 CHF / ZMW
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,705 (68,848 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)