Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,078 (€8,524) in Jyväskylä.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)