Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02084 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,779 (RD$ 469,308) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)