Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02037 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,400 (RD$ 363,375) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)