Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02160 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,049 (RD$ 419,019) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)