Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02193 CHF / DOP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 9,104 (RD$ 415,188) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)