Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24975 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 64% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,951 (RM15,818) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)