Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13968 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 65% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,893 (元27,869) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)