Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14116 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 50% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,863 (元55,704) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)