Cost of living comparison between Jhansi, India and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01489 CHF / INR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 14,060 (₨944,195) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)