Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,419 (599,485 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)