Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,993 (634,586 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)