Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01379 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,183 (593,591 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)