Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 11,390 (771,761 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)