Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,697 (468,631 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)