Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01448 CHF / KGS
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,615 (525,880 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)