Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.404 CHF / JOD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,484 (Dinar 6,044) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)