Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 CHF / JOD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 45% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,939 (Dinar 6,317) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)