Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29789 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,564 (S/. 15,322) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (33 minutes ago)