Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29924 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,222 (S/. 17,452) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)