Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22534 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,270 (RM18,948) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)