Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25047 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,953 (RM15,784) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)