Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,743 ($8,663) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)