Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 937 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.997 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 47% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,907 ($4,920) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)