Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 51% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,358 (€6,915) in Ioannina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)