Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,504 (€6,392) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)