Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 841 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.132 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 41% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,500 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,028 (€4,440) in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)