Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,849 (€5,019) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)