Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 46% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 8,041 (€7,548) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)