Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 44% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,140 (€5,439) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)