Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26498 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,200 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,820 (R$ 14,415) in Imperatriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)