Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29135 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,984 (S/. 13,673) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)