Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Zurich, Switzerland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 67% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,951 ($4,978) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)