Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 74% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,110 (COL$11,979,075) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (42 minutes ago)