Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 CHF / COP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,055 (COL$9,368,026) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)