Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00275 CHF / NGN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,958 (1,436,789 ₦) in Ibadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)