Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00327 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,613 (2,331,351 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)