Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,689 (E£ 101,942) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)