Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,724 (E£ 50,574) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)