Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05502 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,997 (E£ 54,478) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)