Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05341 CHF / EGP
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,698 (E£ 50,516) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)