Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.991 CHF / USD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 48% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,700 ($5,751) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)