Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03259 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,685 (143,773 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (23 minutes ago)