Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 60% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,568 (205,972 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)