Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03288 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,399 (194,624 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)