Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03302 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 54% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,024 (152,157 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)