Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03222 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 3,946 (122,467 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)