Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03221 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 58% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,981 (154,680 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)