Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03202 CHF / TWD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 56% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,324 (166,277 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)