Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49746 CHF / BYN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 73% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,977 (5,984 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)