Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45680 CHF / BYN
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,927 (4,218 BYN) in Hrodna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)