Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12878 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 32% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,556 (81,972 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)