Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12651 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,939 (86,468 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)