Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11970 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,540 (62,992 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)