Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12304 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 35% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,499 (85,331 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)