Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12890 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 33% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,510 (81,541 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)