Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12192 CHF / SBD
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 37% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 5,741 (47,090 SI$) in Honiara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)