Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CHF / SYP *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 80% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 1,989 (1,076,153 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)