Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zurich, Switzerland
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 CHF / SYP *
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 82% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 2,861 (1,471,419 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)