Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14663 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 7,626 (元52,008) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)