Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14740 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 57% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,761 (元32,302) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)