Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 59% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 6,093 (€5,705) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (34 minutes ago)