Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 876 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.128 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 53% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,600 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 4,006 (€3,550) in Heraklion.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)