Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zurich, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Zurich? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Zurich (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Zurich you would need to make just about CHF 10,565 (€9,694) in Heidelberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)